Pawna lake Camping by Pawna Nights
Pawna lake camping is a activity of spending a holiday living in a tent. Sometimes city life can a bit much. You need respite with some green space, lake water, fresh air to clear the mind. A quick weekend escape can do wonders to recharge the battery.And you would be surprised to many excellent pawna camping location are just short drive from Pune, Mumbai.
Schedule for pawna camping
- Tent Stay : for one Nightfall. Check In 04:00PM Out: 11:00AM
- Setup: Tent, Mattress, Bed Sheet, Pillow
- Snacks:Bhajji & Tea. 5:00PM
- Barbeque: 200g Veg/Non-Veg 7:30PM
- Dinner: Veg:-Paneer Masala, Dal, Chapati, Rice, Sweet.(Unlimited)
- Non-Veg:-Chicken Masala, Chicken Curry, Chapati/Bhakri, Rice.
- Mineral Water for Drinking
- Campfire at Night After dinner
- Basic Service: Western Toilet, Changing Room, Cold Water for bath.
- Morning Snacks: Poha & Tea. 9:00AM
- Games: Dart Game, Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball, Football.
- Music System From 9:00PM to 12:00PM
- Things to carry:Carry Extra Blanket in Winters & Basic things
All the pawna lake camping locations are perfect for family, children, couple etc. Usually people come here to enjoy their weekends. Camping at Pawna lake involving overnight stays away from home in shelter such as a tent. Pawna lake Camping can be enjoyed through all four seasons.
|Camping At pawna lake|
Benefits of Camping :
- Camping leads to increased exercise.
- Camping naturally means you’ll get more exercise.
- Many of the health issues we face today are related to being too sedentary. Setting up the tent, hauling out your gear, gathering wood, fishing, hiking, and swimming are all considered exercise.
- Although most of the time you’ll be having so much fun you don’t even realize it’s exercise!
There are three different types of camping opportunities in the India.
- Recreational Camping for people who want all the comforts of home.
- Primitive camping for those who enjoy closer contact with nature.
- wilderness camping for the more adventurous.
Recreational camping is available at pawna lake. Most of these facilities include clean western toilets, Mineral water for Drinking, Tents including blanket, foam mat, Pillow, Bedsheet, music system(Trolley Speaker). You can pitch your tent at such a facility and it would be great, less expensive. All of facilities are usually very nice, very clean and well equipped.